Pages

Friday, August 21, 2009

What Rhymes with Orange


Today marked the completion of our week orientation to the Clinton School of Public Service. To commemorate the occasion, to demonstrate class unity and to appreciate Alex Thomas, the Director of Admissions who was instrumental in bringing us together, we all wore orange (his favorite color). Coincidentally, today also marked his one year anniversary of working at the Clinton School. We are all very grateful for the opportunity to work together for the next two years.
Special thanks to Ben Beaumont for taking the picture.

3 comments:

  1. Soon they will all be flashing "Hook 'Em" signs. Your plan is well under way, Mr. Monteith, I approve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never really followed college sports or knew how deep rivalries run, but I'm starting to get an inkling. I have one UT shirt from their teacher ed program and I brought it for anyone who didn't have any orange to wear. When I offered it to the Arkansas folks you would have thought it I just pulled it out of the sewer by their reactions. Then I started doing it on purpose. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are good at crafting clever, appropriate titles. You should consider teaching English. I know some 11th graders you could start with...maybe tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete