Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Today's theme: Transportation

I have arrived in Be'er Sheva, Israel!  I did so by taking a plane from the U.S. to Tel Aviv, then a train from Tel Aviv to Be'er Sheva, then a taxi from from the train station to my apartment, then a bus to and from the Shatil office I'll be working out of.
Here's a list of all the new transportation words I learned in Hebrew and Arabic...
...
...
...
...
Okay, so I'm not gifted at languages.  I did learn how to say Thanks and Thank you very much, which I think is very fine start for a jetlagged first day.

4 comments:

  1. Dude! You get to speak Arabic on your IPSP! I'm so jealous bro.

    BTW, I'd love for you to add me to your blog roll. I'm at www.ugandaloveit.wordpress.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should get together and both speak the words for transportation in Arabic and Hebrew. Ok... we might be sitting in silence, but it would still be fun! ;) Glad you arrived safely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy you made it! What is your address????

    ReplyDelete