Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Year One Project

Yes!
I'm excited because we recently received our project assignments for our Year One project. I'll be working with two of my classmates and the organization described below.

"Project:

Targeting our People’s Priorities with Services (TOPPS) offers a full range of services to youth in the Pine Bluff Jefferson County Community that include education, recreation, job training, cultural awareness and physical fitness. This project will concentrate on developing an evaluation plan to determine the effectiveness of all of the organization’s programs. The plan will also be implemented on Changing Steps, TOPPS’ girls mentoring program."

I think there are 12 groups of us all working with different organizations in the Arkansas region. I'm really hoping we get to hear about all of the projects in detail because they all seem very interesting.

I

No comments:

Post a Comment